Active patient engagement for patients with chronic conditions can reduce admissions
EcoSoft Health Digital Care Pathways™ engage patients in their own healthcare and monitor their conformance to recommended behaviors.
Healthcare providers can now impact the health of patients diagnosed with a chronic disease. Using the EcoSoft Health platform, healthcare providers can implement strategies to improve population health by actively engaging with patients and monitoring their behavior.
Recent data show that more than 145 million people, or almost half of all Americans, live with a chronic condition. That number is projected to increase by more than one percent per year, resulting in a chronically ill population estimated to be 171 million by 2030. With that large a group, even small improvements in chronic care management can have dramatic effects. Active patient engagement has proven to be a successful means of encouraging patients with chronic conditions to act to reduce the impact of their disease. Simply expecting patients to visit a website to view wellness content has proven ineffective.
The EcoSoft Health solution provides a software platform to implement cohesive on-going programs that can deliver educational wellness content, surveys, good-behavior reminders, and health assessments.
- EcoSoft Health can be used as the backbone technology for your wellness programs.
- The platform is designed to be integrated with your internal systems as a cost-efficient and minimally disruptive addition to your technology portfolio.
- Patient contact and chronic condition information acquired through this integration allows assigning Digital Care Pathways™ based on the patient’s unique needs.
- EcoSoft Health programs are configured to encourage subscribing patients to take an active role in their health.
- Active health assessments within a program can generate health coaching alerts when detrimental health behavior is detected in a subscribed patient.
- Live real-time dashboards reflect patient engagement activities for each chronic disease pathway.
- Dashboards can be used by coaching, health-line and call center staff to further enhance the management of patients with chronic conditions.
Want More Information?
Thank you for your interest in EcoSoft Health. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.